Saturday, June 18, 2016

Real Estate Update


I recently posted that I started a career in Real Estate last year and I'm happy to report I'm making my way forward! I am getting ready to close on a house I recently listed in Briargrove Park that I was able to put under contract in just 4 days!
I feel very blessed to have to the opportunity to be working with Andrea Potts Snoddy at Andrea Snoddy & Associates LLC, she has been an amazing mentor. To be in an environment where integrity, client loyalty, and attention to detail are foremost has made me feel all the more at home.

I have done residential leases, worked with buyers as well as sellers to meet my clients' every expectation.  Speaking of leases, I just started working with the owner of a small apartment complex in Afton Oaks to list some apartments in the very heart of Houston.
The complex was built in 1965 and has been superbly maintained. There is only one unit available for lease at the moment but there will be others coming up soon. Click here to find out more about this spectacular opportunity to live in an area surrounded by the newly emerging River Oaks Distrct, Highland Village and the Galleria at an amazingly affordable price. 
I have also sold homes in the growing Fort Bend area. The commute into the Galleria area from this beautiful home is a lot faster than you might imagine. It just took some creative searching to find a niche neighborhood. We closed on this home last November. It touched my heart when this client recently called me one evening as he was pulling into his driveway to thank me for finding his dream home. He said that every time he comes home he can't believe he owns this house! That really touched my heart. 
Harvest Green is area I hope to be telling you all about more soon. It is in Fort Bend and has amazing amenities including an organic farm co-op. So far I have placed one family in this amazing neighborhood and they love it. 
You may recall this home I had on the market last year. We had a remarkable opportunity to lease it to a wonderful family. However, it may be going back on the market for sale again soon. Stay tuned. 

Please let me know if I can help you with your residential real estate needs. I work with customers in any and all price ranges in and around the Houston area. I'm even working with a new client to find some acreage "in the country" to build on. You can reach me at (832) 483-6604 or email me at jkaras@andreasnoddy.com. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment